lørdag 18. juni 2011

For my dear American friends and family,

I'm home. And I'm alive. Can you believe it? I want to tell everyone thank you for making this the year of my life. Thank you for taking me in, thank you for being my friends and thank you for being awesome! I'm back in Norway now. My trip home was pretty much amazing compared to what I thought it would be. I got to know alot of new people and I was talking the whole way home.. No kidding there huh.. Not really a big surprise that I was talking..

When I came home I thought I was going to surprise all my friends, because I'd told them that I was coming home a couple of days later than I really was.. I was ready to make their days and stuff, but NO. When I walked inside my house about 25 of my friends where there, shouting 'surprise'. They tricked me. And i loved it. I don't have words to describe the feeling when I saw my friends again. I couldn't talk. Especially not in Norwegian. Everyone laughed when I tried to speak in Norwegian. I couldn't remember how to put up sentences or anything. Funny.

After the homecoming I've met all my friends and all my family and it's been amazing, but oh. I do miss America alot. I miss Wisconsin, I miss Holcombe. I miss my beautiful and perfect family I was so honored to live with. I miss my little sisters, my parents and my good friends. I miss the lifestyle. The fast pace lifestyle. I miss everything. Yes, it's amazing to be home, but it's weird. I feel like I soon will sit on the airplane on the way home. I feel like I'm on a vacation now and that it'll end soon. It's so strange.

Thank you all for everything! I don't have words to describe my love for you all and how thankful I am for everything! Take care.

<3 Sisters for life!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar